Global Search Executive Recruitment is a member of NPAworldwide Recruitment Network and utilizes the combined resources of over 400 premier independent recruiting firms located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa and the Americas.
For Employers - Working with Global Search ensures:
- Speed. The ability to quickly fill critical roles reflects positively on you and your ability to achieve company goals. Global Search has the support of a 400-firm network when searching for the perfect candidate..
- Global reach. There are members on six continents, offering clients access to candidates and knowledge of local conditions anywhere in the world. It’s a local connection that gives you global reach.
- Passive candidates. Sometimes the best candidates for a position are employed and are not on the boards. Global Search can tap into a large pool of passive candidates cultivated by more than 400 firms and 1400 recruiters on six continents.
- Multiple firms working together. The cooperative spirit of a member-owned network means you pay for one firm’s service but are leveraging the knowledge of the entire network.
- A specialty focus. Employers benefit from a network of recruitment agencies who are uniquely qualified to find the best candidates in the shortest period of time for their industry-specific positions.
For Candidates - Working with Global Search ensures:
- A Larger Pool of Employers. Working with an individual recruiter means you are working with their employer connections. We have access to the contacts and relationships of more than 400 member offices.
- A Specialty Focus. NPAworldwide recruiters are specialized in many different areas. Finding a network of recruiters focused on your job specialty will create the best possible collection of opportunities for your potential placement.
- Expertise in Matching Candidates and Employers. Members are professionals. A match that doesn’t work for the employer can be a damaging career move for you. Since members guarantee their work to employers, it is in everyone’s best interest to find a solid long-term fit for you as a candidate and the right employee of the employer. Turnover is equally painful for all that are impacted by its effects.
- Free to the Job Seeker. You can go it alone or you can have the support and guidance of a placement professional, all at no cost to you. The choice is clear. In addition to placement, coaching, and real-time feedback while engaged in a job search, we can offer relocation support services and other career- related tools to make your move to a new position even more efficient and productive.